1. J. Brahms, Hungarian Dance No. 1
2. J.Bach, Double concerto d minor 2nd movement
3. A.Vivaldi, Winter
4. A. Piazzolla, Invierno Porteño (winter)
5. A. Tsfasmann, “Intermezzo”
6. P. Tschaikowski, “Russian Dance” from the ballet “Swan Lake”
7. E. Baranova, “Hommage a Paganini”
8. A. Khachaturian, “Sabre Dance”
1. Silent Night
2. A.Igudesman, Christmas confusion
3. Funny Violin-Bavarian Polka
4. Gloria “Chuntunqui” (bolivian christmas song)
5. A. Na Yun Kin, Weihnachtsouverture “Scherz”
6. Rudolf the red Nose Reindeer
7. Let it snow
CUARTETO REPENTINO PRESENTS ITS NEW PROGRAM “CHRISTMAS CONFUSION
Would you like to experience a very special Advent concert? Cuarteto Repentino has been delighting audiences with music from all over the world for three years.
Do you know how to celebrate Christmas in Russia, Ukraine, Bolivia or Kosovo?
Our new Christmas program takes you on a musical journey from Italy to South America. You will hear popular classical pieces in our own arrangements as well as Klezmer, Jazz and Latin music. Do not miss out on the opportunity to experience a magical Advent evening with the Cuarteto Repentino!